The Cloud Architect role requires an experienced trained professional who does the evaluation of the requirements of the organization or the businesses and makes architectural recommendations for implementation and deployment of the application on Cloud.
Architect possesses the special commitment and significant achievement around specific application projects and increasing deep expertise in the Cloud Technologies, as well as comprehensive know-how around how application and services are built through the Cloud platform.
- To serve as a primary technical associate of the business improvement team in assisting in confirming customer success in creating applications and services on the Cloud platform.
- Designing and deploying Dynamic, Scalable, and Reliable applications on the Cloud.
- Selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements.
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on Cloud Platforms.
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on Cloud Platforms.
- Implementing cost-control strategies.
- To understand client engagement, critically towards well-defined purposes and achievement standards.
- Work with business and technology teams to formulate specific application design.
- Tech/B.E, MCA in Computers
- Technical background and exposure to cloud environment preferred
10 – 15 Years
Communication, Networking, Knowledge of Java, Python, AWS Cloud, Cloud Services, Architecture, Hybrid Cloud, and other technologies, Knowledge of data storage fundamentals