The delivery management system is a part of almost all industries and business verticals today. And when it comes to delivery management, the GPS tracking systems are of utmost importance. Robust systems, therefore, are being built by organizations to improve the workflow. So, what do you get out of such an advanced system? Let’s take a look here:
With the help of sensor technologies, fleet maintenance got new insights. Sensors can provide alerts on a variety of issues, including tire pressure, brakes, engine performance, and many other parameters. The system captures the data with the help of sensors and devices connected or embedded in the vehicles. Sensors can send critical alerts and signals which helps the system to identify critical elements and then to act proactively.
Fuel is one of the largest operating expenses public factors for fleets. Effective fuel management can help reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- Fuel refill and drain detection, real-time notifications
- Fuel wastage report.
- Fuel Consumption against trip, driver and efficiency reports.
Capturing current and historical data to facilitate accurate planning & forecasting of asset maintenance. Trend analysis of recent & seasonal maintenance details will help in saving 15 to 20% in costs.
- Predictive algorithms for maintenance
- Diagnostic codes for Proactive reporting
- Predictive Route analysis & Traffic management
Real-time location & GPS
The tracker’s advanced location services ensure effective visibility across the fleets, resources and operations helps fleet businesses to unify cost, efficiency, productivity and safety.
- Real-time tracking and visibility
- Location history for compliance monitoring
- Intelligent workspace for efficient dispatch
- Trip automation with ETA
- Routes performance visibility
- Real-time traffic data visibility
Intelligent & Customizable Alerts
Have first-hand information of your mobile assets/resources/sensors through intelligent and customizable alerts via SMS/Email/Mobile- notifications to help you proactive to any critical situation
- Excess Idling
- Route Deviation
- Geo or Territory fencing
- Unauthorized access
Improve driving behavior and increase the safety of resources with real-time driver behavior analysis and violation notifications
- Eco-driving analytics
- Driver scoreboard
- Route Deviation alerts
- Improve safety
- Save on fuel
The Ultimate Benefits….
- Improved utilization and productivity of Fleet & resources
- Improved Driving habits and safety
- Increased visibility to fleet and resource operations
- Reduced Fuel Costs and CO2 Emissions
- Real time visibility to asset distribution
- Improved customer response time
- Increase in Fleet life span
- Maintain Fleet Maintenance Schedules & Cost